Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Feb.5th/2005 continued

Yep, I went to pick up my buddy shawn d. Next, me , him, my sister and my dad went to Ponderosa for supper (yummm!) Then, we dropped tenille off and we headed for the game.... (between the hamilton bulldogs and st.john's maple leafs: the game was tied at 3:3 at the end of the 3rd period.... then , it went into overtime... still no broken tie... then it became a shot off... it tied 2 to 2 with only 2 people (1 per team) left to shoot... the last hamilton shooter didn't score. But when the last st.john's shooter scored and carried the day for st.john's!