Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Feb. 6th/2005

Yep.... I woke up 8/8:30 a.mish this morning. I got a shower then headed out to sunday school. We had a cool activity monday in the sr. high class: we had to write on our left hand a characteristic we like most in friendship, make a fist then get something to open our hand ( I couldn't get Jared's hand open: talk about an iron grip). By the way, I wrote honesty on my hand. And well,Ms. Sutherland told us about how we get to know our friends and asked us to apply it to getting to know Jesus : the best friend one could ever have. And well afterwards, I went to the morning service ( my dad even decided to go!) .Then , I helped serve the spagetti lunch ( with a bunch of other youth). Tonight, i'll be going to the Super Bowl Party at our church..... fun times!