Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Need for a Two State Solution... and a helpful sermon I found on this topic!

Hello everyone, negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians, with the likes of the US and others is underway.... With any hope, they'll advocate a 'Two-state solution' which ensures a just homeland for the State of Israel (and Jews), while at the same time giving Palestinians the homeland that should be a gift to them in the name of Biblical (and social) justice.

Here's an article on found on Sojourners, which was written by a Christian Jew on this topic. (It deals with how incorrect biblical interpretation have been used to deny the Palestinians justice by some of the most Conservative Christians, and a better alternative to that!)

Link: http://blog.beliefnet.com/godspolitics/2008/01/how-should-christians-relate-t.html

Anyways, I hope this helps create a new dialogue on the Palestinian-Israel conflict!