Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Feb.25th ( feb. 26th in 15 minutes!)

Yep, alot has happened between when i posted last and now: i got my report card back (85 average overall). Which isn't bad considering my Chemistry mark! Well, i'm figuring I oughta try out for the improv team based on the following facts:

- Charlotte Genge encouraged me saying she thought i'd be good at it ( or to at least try out)

-I had an interest in it back in grade 7 ( but never made the team) then from grades 8-9, basketball had my attention and grade 10 and this year, i was trying to figure some important stuff out

- I would have 2 years of Theatre Arts class and 2 or 3 1 week theatre camps "under my belt": giving me the much needed understanding to make the team

-Most ( if not all) of the Current Improv Team would have Graduated by the end of this year!


Moving on, I haven't been reading the bible quite as frequently as i would've liked. However, I did get to practice " Ludy be a LAdy" for voice lessons (an upbeat broadway-style song) and i tried singing in the hall at lunchtime yesterday ( or the day before): once again the hall went more and more silent as i sang!

All the same, our youth group (West End Baptist) had a Games Night tonight : we played Yahtize ( the game you were you roll the dices and try to go for different combod and add up the points) and other games: we also play some circle-style volleyball and I brang driven for gamecube. (Driven is a racing game, I even brought the wheel and brake and gas pedals yet no one used it... where's jared, tim and aaron w. when you need them? lol)


Oh well, I should end this post before i start to ramble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home