Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

May 24th weekend

( this was posted on June 4th/2005 but i have to put it down as May 24rth/05 in order to get it to show up!)

Yep, its probably one of the easiest "My Adventure" topics to post about.. : May 24th weekend. Ya well this weekend, I left on thursday afternoon after school to head out to Terra Nova Village. We stayed there for the night and got to meet Lev (a Russian-Canadian who moved to newfoundland from siberia (i think) 2 years ago), my cousin Brian, uncle John, Mr. Hanley,etc... We basically hung out and stuff that night. The next morning , I think uncle John might've showed up (or yesterday?) and we had breakfast. Then, we started to pack our stuff in the sub-urban and trailer to go into the woods: it was raining. Meanwhile, me and tenille ( my sister) looked around my cousin Alexis half-brother and half-sister: I tossed a orange pillow with them,etc... then after 2-3 hours of driving through the woods, we got to lake St. John. Then, we had to load the stuff unboard the small boat. Then, the 15-20 minute boat ride began.... ( me and my sister played rock, paper,scissors slap to pass the time!) Then we arrived... (the rest of the trip with the exception of monday , the entire days where spent around the cabin area) This is but a sample of the things i did: - Went fishing at the lake just a few seconds walk from the camp - went on a fishing trip further downstream - took care of Shae-lynn and micheal ( my half-cousins?) : i played hide-and -seek with them, go-fish, 7-up,crazy-8's,etc... - drove the argo around the beach ( its like 1/4 - 1/2 kilometres long (including the beach not near our area but ive never actually measured it though!) - Helped using the automated wood cutter which ran on gas and oil - socialized with everyone else Today, we got up at 10 am and tried to get ready: it wasn't until 10/10:30 p.m that i got home! ( on the way back, i studied for my World History test and read the 2nd chapter of "God's Politics" coming up on wedsday!) -(whenever possible at night), I went away to read the bible, write a journal my day and read some books i brought on different topics with biblical backing - watched some tv on the satellite dish etc.

Today, we got up at 10 am and tried to get ready: it wasn't until 10/10:30 p.m that i got home! ( on the way back, i studied for my World History test and read the 2nd chapter of "God's Politics" coming up on wedsday!)

any questions,just ask!