Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Friday, March 03, 2006

March 3rd/06 Highlights

This is taken off http://www.canadiansforchrist.tk ( a post I made earlier today)

"
Went to a Fog Devils Game at Mile One with my youth group and my cousin
« on: Today at 01:51:29 AM »

Yep, the youth group arrived at mile one stadium at 6:30 p.m for the Fog Devils Game between the Fog Devils and the Tigers. So ya, basically me and my cousin got our complimentary tickets 2 rows up from the youth group ( my cousin has connections!). Amazingly enough, one of our youth leaders (Al) caught a puck that flew between the mesh and over the boards! Also, someone 2 seats down from me and my cousin won 'fan of the game' because she readingly cheered and waved her pom-poms! Also, the Fog Devils won 6-2! ( 4 out of 6 of the goals were on powerplays: with each causing a person to won a free cordless phone from Aliant)! Also, me and my cousin ate the following at the My Brother's Place during the 1st intermission- most of 2nd period: Me: - 1 pound of medium hot wings - mountain dew Him: - buffalo chicken burger(?) - nachos ( we shared them) - mountain dew So ya, it was amazing and now it's 10:20 p.m Newfoundland time and the debate between Danny Williams and Paul Mccartney on larry king live is coming on in 10/9 minutes!"