Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

June 28th/05 : the day of sleeping in

So ya for starters, I slept in until 12/12:30 p.m ! So ya upon waking up , I got a shower and then had pizza pops for brunch ( can't quite remember which order i did them in!). After that, I probably went to vacuum the house ( I kinda had a headache from staying up late and/or the sounds in the house).However, I ended up having to give the rabbit its medication first . Next, around 1pmish, I was given my Trois-Riviere pamplet and told to go through to see if there was a list there of stuff to bring...(anything I had, I checked off and/or wrote down: anything i needed was recorded on a separate list!) Around 1:45/2pmish, we headed out to dad's house to drop the rabbit off up there and check if anything we needed was up there( I managed to find an eraser...lol)Anyhow afterwards, we headed out to the mall to shop for stuff we couldn't find. I managed to find:

- a new pair of swimming trunks (black with orange and white stripes!)

-a new pair of shorts

-a new sports top
,etc...

By the time we left, it was around 4/4:30 p.m! Afterwards, I think we went to give the rabbit its medication again? ( or we were supposed to) Following that, I had to go home and I helped put away some stuff that we managed to buy/get from dad's. Some time after that, I went on Halo 2 ( I might've went on the game before going over to bring the rabbit over?) from approximately 6-6:45p.m. Shortly after, I was about to go on the game but was told that me and my sister needed to get the clothespins and clothes off the line before supper! After accomplishing the previous task, I started to make a pile of books that I no longer needed (by request of mom ). Finally, I had supper at around 7/7:15 p.m: which consisted of cod fish and a hamburger bun with peanut butter on it and a glass of some drink mom mixed up .( I dunno what its called!) Upon completion, I went to get ready and left to go to closing SNAC at the westera by foot! Fortunately, I managed to get there at 10 minutes to 8 pm.
(This lasted from 8-11pm) Here's a summary of the stuff I did:

- watched aaron play Counterstrike on Xbox live!

-Played Halo 2 with aaron and others ( capture the flag, teams,etc..)

-walked back to my mom's house (from 8:30-9pm) to get a better controller

-Played some more Halo 2 afterwards!

-sat back and talked briefly to kristina and listened to jennifer play the piano

The highlight in my playing of halo was when me, david (and someone else) were teamed against aaron in capture the flag. At first, the game was a huge stalemate. However due to lack of co-ordination and carelessness ,aaron took our flag back to his base while we noticed when it was too late! ( I accidentally did friendly fire and nearly became it!) So ya, then we were on the offensive... to make a long story short, aaron get killing anyone who came near him.However, I managed to backdoor him when he was focusing on killing my other two alles: I grabbed the flag. So I basically dashed across the field only to notice 50 feet from the base that aaron had his tank in front of our base and was attacking my other two allies. When I got 20-30 feet from the base, aaron finally realized his mistake: he didn't pay enough attention to me! So ya, he basically turned to get into position to shot me down.However, I hid behind the hills, some rocks, did alot of jumping and running and make it into the base by the tip of my skin: from then on, it was a stalemate...so we quit!

Last, I started to walk home at 10 to 11pm ( only to notice I forgot my controller!). So, I headed back , got my controller and started to head back home: I finally got homeat around 11:20 p.m (Not bad: updated this blog in 28 minutes!)

If you wanna know more or wanna comment, post one!