Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Plans (perceived and definite ) for the rest of the summer!

Perceived:
Today (Monday , June 27th/05)
-I go to a multicultural event at the foran room at St.John's City Hall from 3-4:30 p.m

-mow the lawn!

Tuesday, June 28th/05
- Go to closing SNAC at 8pm at the Westeras!

Thursday, June 30th/05
- head out around the bay?

Friday, July 1st
-Canada Day celebration (T.B.D!)


Definite:

Saturday , July 2nd
- going to my mom's wedding!

Sunday , July 3rd
- I leave for Montreal,Quebec. Gotta get a bus from Montreal to Trois-Riviere

July 3rd- August 6th/05
Bursery in Quebec including:
- doing two sports in french
- two workshops in areas like culture,theatre,etc... in french
- learning french 20 hours a week in a classroom setting
- practing/homework 1-2 hours a day
-sightseeing and other stuff on saturdays
-sundays are off: free to do as we wish ( with limits of course)

August 6/7 - 20th/21st
- on my dad's time (T.B.A)

Last week before school starts
- wind down and get ready for school!

Note: ( especially for those who wanna make plans with me to hang out) I would prefer you plan to do so in the last week of summer. This is the time where I will be most flexible and will least likely disrupt pre-made plans...perceived plans to be updated in separate posts as seen necessary!)