Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

June 21st: the day i finished my last exam for grade 11!

For starters, I got up at around 7 am ( then went back to sleep til 8 am), got a shower,etc... Then, I got a cab at 8:35 a.m to go to bishops college. From 9 am to about 12:35 p.m, I studied, took breaks and help explain some concepts/events in world history to some people.

From 12:45 p.m til about 3:00 p.m, I was writing my World History exam. It consisted of:

- 48 mandatory multiple choice

- 2 differing m.c based on who was teaching you ( each history teacher in my school choose 1 of the 2 optional units: you had the choose the ones that you covered)

- 7 mandatory long answer questions (one of the 7 mandatory long answers was the exact same question with an identical visual we had to incorporate into our answer on our mid-term!)
- 1 differing long answer depending on which optional unit you did

Afterwards when I finished and called for a ride home, my dad took me down through downtown st.john's, bowring park and back home on a toma gold wing motorcycle! ( I was on the passenger seat on the back of course!)

Then, I went for a walk from about 4:45 p.mish to about 5:30/5:45 p.m. Along the way, I talked to Jacob T. ( He used to babysit me when I was in elementary school!) And ya, I told him about how high school was doing, what i was involved, what i hope to be involved in next year , about some of my courses ( like how i find World History easy because i like it yet find Chemistry difficult because its just difficult!) I also told him how i was considering guidance counselling as a career,etc..

I also did some other stuff.

Upon getting home, my cousin Alexis showed up with her friend Ondre who came along. And ya, we hung around and talked ( Alexis did my mom's hair and was excited to see my mom wear the wedding dress she'll wear on July 2nd!) So ya, me and ondre played halo 2 on co-operative (approx. 6/7 pm( starting at the first level) and got up to the end of level 2 which we finished at like 8/8:30 p.m. We also watched a random thing on discovery channel about how the steam hydraulic pumps on aircraft carriers propel jet fighters forward.

Since then, ive been chatting on msn and updating my blog.... fun fun!