Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My day today, May 25th/05

For starters , I learned / did the following things at school:

Period 1: I had Theatre Arts... we talked, watched a scene from a play and watched a clip from the anime-style movie, "Waking Life": a movie with very intense philosophy

Period 2: I had World History Class... we learned about the roles the U.N has played in the last decade or so in world affairs such as their failed attempt to stop the genocide in Rwanda for example, we learned about former yugoslavia and how much ethnic cleansing took place there in much Muslims and Catholics were driven out of states of the former yugoslavia,etc..

Period 3: I had Economics.. we learned about the Global village: how multi-national corporations , reduced trade barriers and a system connecting about 100 world banks that trades billions to trillions of dollars a day in lightning speed.... sir gave us a history lesson about how technology exposed what was supposed to be a secret u.s military operation in somalia: CNN was reporting live and showing the troups landing: the war-lords had satellite tv , so they saw the americans coming and ran, so the americans had trouble finding them for the first couple days. Yep, got assigned my first bit of homework due for tomorrow

Lunch: I socialized with Jillian Peddle and the crew... for a good 20-30 minutes. I had a slice of Pizza and a small cholocate milk

Period 4: Nutrition Class: people gave powerpoint presentations on everything from the digestive systems to obesity!

Period 5: We learned about faradays law in chemistry class and was told we actually gotta memorize facts about rechargeable and nonrechargeable batteries in our own time on top of work sheets and final exam review and test prep.!

What I did afterschool"
I had 3-5hours of homework today:

I spent 2-3 working on getting visuals and explanations of them for my project on the American Civil War

Spent 30-40 minutes practicing statistics for my math quiz tomorrow

spent 20 minutes going over World History notes

spent 40 minutes talking on the phone with Sarah C.

spent 40 minutes doing economics homework

spent 60-70 minutes on the computer (msn, posting on cfc and writing up this blog)

As you can tell, I am starting to get very busy lately

This is what my weekend might look like:

Friday, May 26th:

- get home and focus on homework for the most of the night and probably, read the bible

Saturday , May 27th:
- Work at Lester Lube from 9am-4pm

- spend time reading the bible and doing homework instead of going to a movie!

- go to the CFC concert at West End Baptist at 7pm (free admission)

Yep, thats all i have to say for now