Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

June 4th/05

Yep, this is what i did today:

- I woke up at 10 am and got a shower

- went to look for some of my mid. term notes at my mom's house ( couldn't find them)

- had breakfast

- studied from 11 am until 3/3:30 p.m ( of course, i took a break for lunch and a 5 minute-break for every 20 minutes of studying!)

- from 4-6 p.m, played paintball at frontline paintball for the finale of youth group for this school year... I got hit quite a bit , cornered many times and kinda caught off-guard many times. Fortunately, I haven't found any bruises... Anyways afterwards, we payed for the paintball and then headed to the Kenway's for a bbq: i had 1 hamburger and 1 hotdog. Other than that, we just chatted, hung out and talked about some prayer requests, the 2006 mission trip to kenya,etc.....

And thats my day in a nutshelll....(if you need to know more details, just ask.... After all, I have the nutcracker (pun intended!))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home