Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

June 10th and June 11th/05 summary

He is a summary of yesterday's key events:


- I wrote my English 2202 exam: it wasn't too hard but parts of it required some deep thought.. it took me 2 hours to get finished

- I had a Chemistry 3202 field test...which took me 3 hours and 15 hours! It was brutally difficult...

- I went to see Star Wars episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. A very good movie but it was the darkest of the series i had seen so far

Today:

- Got my hair cut

-got my measurements for my tuxedo taken and tried on the brace ( I think thats what it is called!)

- took Molly (the dog) for an hour and a half walk!

- took the day off work to study ( even though i only got an hour in due to circumstances: some out of my control and some decisions i made to get urgent tasks over with!)

- read and underlined stuff in the first 7 chapters of the book "Christians Wisdoms of the Jedi Master" by Dick Staub

- checked my e-mails, Hi5 and canadiansforchrist

- did lots of talking on my phone and cellphone!

Thats all for my summary.... anyone who wants to know more details can ask!