Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

June 25th/05

First of all, I woke up at 8 am. Then, I got changed and rushed down to mom's house to get my work clothes. However, I had to wait in the car for like 5-10 minutes ( The fundraiser tenille was at for her europe trip ended up being booked the same time as another group!). So ya, I got to work at 9:15 a.m and worked up 3 pm ( I was allowed to leave early because it was slow going! I mostly did oil changes and typing info. unto the computer). Afterwards, I got home and changed out of my work clothes into casual clothes. So ya, I spent from 4-6 pm on msn, yahoo,etc... (chatting , checking e-mails,etc..) Afterwards, we packed up to go to mom's house : to my surprise, she wasn't home. So, me and my sister waited it out and put some pizza in the oven for supper. So ya when I realized the sunshine was starting to end at 7pm , I went for a walk until 8:25 p.m ( from cowan heights to bowring park and back.. i was kinda tired and stuff.) Following that, we stopped by at blockbuster and I picked up the movie "Hotel Rwanda". The movie pretty much shows that people can make the best out of any situation...its based on a true story about a hotel manager that saved the lives of 1250 hutu and tutsi refugees during the genocide in rwanda.... thats all for now!