Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

June 22nd/05: What I did today so far!

First of all, I woke up at 10am and got a shower and the such. Secondly, I started to vacuum the living room and dining room. Third, I got myself 2 slices of peanut butter toast and a glass of orange juice for brekafast...yum! Then, I went on msn and chatted to Dave (the one I met at marine pursuits) about my World History Exam and my level of involvement ( preferring to socialize more and do less) while he has the approach of doing more stuff and socializing with people while working.

Afterwards, I got back to vacuuming downstairs and the mats in various rooms.

and chatted on msn some more!
Thereafter, I go myself 2 pizza pockets for lunch with some more orange juice.... ( not sure about the orange juice!)

and some other stuff!

Afterwards, I took my dad molly for a walk from 2 - 2:45 p.m. Along the way, I talked to Celyeste ( shes 21 and used to cover over afterschool to watch over me when I was younger) as did her sister. I chatted to her about how im gonna be done Grade 11 soon and how i'm considering guidance counsellor. I also listened to a recording of a voice message i made to myself to help me learn the memory verse I mentioned earlier!

Lastly, I noticed Amanda Barrett outside when I was walking the dog: we talked about biology,sexuality, the flaws of the school system,morality,etc.... It was a rather good combination because i did 1 laps going from hopeall to canada through markland (repeat 4 times) and a good conversation out of it.... I figured that since I gave a more serious entry earlier on a topic, i'd let everyone know that my life hasn't been all "doom-and-gloom" recently.....


Afterwards, I came inside and chatted on msn some more.After that , I played Halo 2 on solo campaign on heroic difficulty ( approx. from 3-5pm!)

Next, I got picked up by my dad and got brought to the vet... turns out black beauty hadn't eaten in 5 days... we where waiting until 6:15 p.m when we were told we'd have to come back at quarter to 8 pm. However, black beauty when on her back and barely moved... we asked if we could go in on a emergency basis right away: they accepted!
Turns out, we were given her the wrong diet : we were feeding her only pellets when it was suppose to be 50% hay and 50% pellets ( turns out katrina D.'s dad was the doctor who checked on the rabbits condition). After analyzing the rabbit ( and giving us a free chemistry/ biology lesson on rabbits....overexaggeration), he told us that the bacteria that break down the remainder of the food stopped working and this was causing the rabbit to refuse to eat. We were given a medication that we have to give in a volume of 1.5 millilitres twice a day then , we have to blend hay, water and pellets into a mash and force-feed her!

After getting back around 7/8 pm, we went to see the movie ," Herbie" at Mount Pearl Square.... it was both cool and humourous. Funny how the fact that the car is alive and drives itself could make a good analogy for what the christian life is like: we often try to take the credit for the things god truly deserves. Tomorrow, I get my report card!
comments please!