Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

June 23rd/05: the last day of Grade 11 for me

Yep, I got to bed about 12:30 p.m last night... I then woke up at 6 am but went back to sleep until about 6:30/6:50 a.m.Then, I got out of bed at 7:10 a.m and got a shower and had breakfast ( 2 slices of peanut butter toast and orange juice). I arrived at school around 8:50/5:55 a.m. At around 9:10 a.m- 11 am, they had a very long awards assembly. Then afterwards, I got my report card (i got honours yet a 87% average overall including my 1 credit courses!) Then, I chatted a bit and tried to figure out what courses i might need to drop and the such. I got home at 12:30 p.m and had some pizza and orange juice for lunch...yum! Then, I talked to mom about my report card and played halo 2 for several hours from about 1-3:30 p.m... I plan on going to my dad's at 5 pm...more details to come!Next, dad came and picked me and sister up ( we both showed him our report cards!) Anyhow, we then headed out to Uncle Brent's house so dad could drop off a folder to him. Then, we headed back to the house... I got on msn, checked e-mails. Then around 7 pmish, I had chicken and rice for summer....yummm... more details to come!

4 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

the north face outlet
nike foamposite
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store
coach outlet online
black friday 2015
ralph lauren polo
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
lebron shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
kobe bryants shoes
cheap football shirts
michael kors outlet online
rolex watches outlet
air jordan 13
tory burch outlet online
north face outlet
swarovski crystal
rolex watches,rolex,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
1203minko

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger jobnewsbd24.com said...

National University nu students covid vaccine registration from all students protection has been published by the authority at www.nu.ac.bd. Now, students can (Covid-19) Vaccine Registration online as well our website - jobnewsbd24.com every information found.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger jobnewsbd24.com said...

All Going Teletalk Job Admit Card Download from our website Job News BD 24. All Types Download Teletalk Admit Card Online on our website.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assista ao último vídeo do Masked Singer Brasil Completo online. Show exclusiva da Tv Globo 2022 Masked Singer Brasil Episódios transmita online ou baixe gratuitamente em, Todos os episódios mais recentes e anteriores da sua novela favorita da TV brasileira.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home