Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Summary of Thursday, Friday and Saturday; June 30th, July 1st and July 2nd respectively

( originally started on July 1st ,2005: i had it all finished but it came up error before it could be published... lesson learned; put my blog one paragraph at a time!)
Thursday, June 30th

First of all, I slept in until 10/11am/12pmish: I had stayed up too late the previous night

- I chatted on msn

- Make any late-minute preparations for packin my bags

- hanged out around the house

- maybe took the dog for a walk..

( its all a blur it happened like 4-5 days ago!: not much happened)


Friday, July 1st:

We woke up early in order to try to leave at 8 am. However, we never got on the road until 10 am. By the time we got to northern bay sands, it was close to 12; 1pm

Anyways, here`s the highlights ( I don`t wanna kill my memory straining to remember what happened!)

- picked keys to the rented cabins at random
- packed our stuff away
- went swimming from 2-4 pm
- came back and had supper which consisted of:
Chicken Burger, Hamburger with ketchup, mayo and mustard

- watched Comedy network 20th anniversary celebration of the best of comedy network

etc...

Saturday , July 2nd

I slept in until 11 am : greg had woken me up.... so ya, i relaxed and got a shower until 12 pm. From 12- 1:30 p.m, i watched jumanji! ( an amazing movie about a boy that finds a boardgame in his dad`s dactory or an old house ( not sure which of the two!) and basically, the game is like possessed or sumthin and like when you roll the dice, your given a riddle and an animal appears and the only way to get rid of it is to finish the game!

Anyways from 1:30 -2;30 p.m , i got changed into my tuxedo ( yep thats right,, i got lots of photos!). From about 3 pm to about 4é5 pm, the wedding ceremony took place! Here is a summary of the ceremony:

- the lighting of 2 small candles

- a prayer for the two being wed ( my mom and my soon-to-be stepdad!)
- 2 songs were played `` lean on me`and ``I swear`` which was accompanied by a guitar and sung by one of my female cousin ( sorry, have to keep this anonymous...you`ll have to ask for more details!)

- the wedding vows and exchange of weddings rings

- the lighting of one big candle using the two little ones

,etc..

from 4 or 5 to 7 pm, i was around for the following events:

- the preparing of food

- dinner of which i chose to eat:
() fish sticks ( balls)
() shrimp tarts( didn`t like them)
() and other great food ( i`ll probably remember after im done writing this blog!)

- speeches by my uncles, aunts, a short one by me, the wife and the husband,etc..

- lots of toasts ( although i refused to drink any wine!)

- dancing ( everything from slow dances to newfie style jigs)

At around 7:30 p.m, Jacob T. came to pick me up ( we didn`t leave til 8 or 8: 30 p.m due to needing to get changed, get our bags put away,etc...)

So ya from 9- 10:30 p.m, we were listening to the Live 8 concert in Johannesburg via radio including the following bands:

-limp bizkuit

- linkin park ( an old favourite of mine)

- linkin park and jay-z duo

and many more!

and then, i had to give the rabbit its medication and i got to bed at 12pm!

( i changed the thing to july 1st because that is when it was suppose to have been posted!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home