Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

July 3rd: the day of travelling to my 5-week bursery!

July 3rd , 2005

For starters, I woke up at 4 am to ready to head out to my bursery. So ya and got showered and made sure i had all my bags and headed for the airport at around 5 am! So ya, my flight left at around 6:20 (slash) 6:30 a.m newfoundland time: i got at the airport around 9:30 a;.m newfoundland time ( i barely got any sleep on the plane!) So ya from 8:12- 9:30 a.m quebec time ( thats 90 minutes behind newfoundland time by the way), I waited and looked for my suitcases. Then from 9:30-10:30 a.m quebec time, i chatted with 8 other bursery students! From 10:40 -12:10 p.m ish quebec time we travelled from Montreal to Trois Riviere! From 1-2pmish, i walke up to the nearest subway ( using a map of course: how else!!!) and got myself a sweet onion chicken teriyaki! Following this, I went back and changed into a pair of shorts ( i was too warm!) Following this from 2:30 - to 4:00 p.m, me and a girl went to the mall and looked around in some different stores at the nearest malll: fun fun! Following this, we hanged around the cafeteria for 15-20 minutes and chatted in english ( while we`re stilla lowed) so ya, from 5-6 pm, i had supper which consisted of:

- chicken nuggets and fries

- cholocate pudding

,etc..

I also checked in and registrated, chatted on msn in english ( while im still allowed) and updated my blog...thats all folks!