Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

My amazing weekend: mar.10th-12th summary

Yep, so this is how my weekend went down..
Mar.10th: - Went to our youth group/ WEB's variety show to raise money for the Kenya Mission Team going to Kenya in August 2006! The show was absolutely amazing from everything from irish songs to gospel songs to broadway . Also, there was a wide range of performers: anywhere from elementary school to mid 50's! Also, there was some comedy skits and a mock open line where people 'phoned' in on different issues: from brad gushue's goldmedal to the mccartney's stance on the seal hunt, to recommending paul mccartney receive a map of canada so he can tell what province he is in (lol) and a book of manners for his wife heather mills who constantly interrupted danny williams on larry king live a few weeks ago.
- Afterwards, most of the youth went to dairy queen to get something to eat and just chat!
Mar 11th: - I had guitar lessons at strings n things from 12:30-1:30 p.m
- went to see ' A Date Movie' with Felissa ( my advice: DO NOT go see it as the humour is half crude and half funny) and then I had supper with her at the mall. Afterwards, I showed up late for youth group at one of the youth group leaders houses in paradise for our boys night/girls night ( the boys occupied the basement while the girl took the main floor!) Also, we had chinese floor for supper ( i split a order with one of my cousins) and then we all watched " the Legend of Zorro"
Mar.12th: - stayed home and practised for guitar lessons and voice lessons ( I'm learning " Heaven on their Minds" from the Jesus Christ Superstar musical!) - did/doing homework among other things!