Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Day Today:Mar.16th/06 i.e Our Concert/Chamber Choir Performance at the salvation army citadel!

So ya , I woke up 6:15 a.m in the morning ( because something woke me up:whether it be a dreak or sumthin: I dunno) So, I was up and mostly ready by 7 am! So ya, I managed to get to school at 8am for concert/chamber choir practice for our performance today at the salvation army citadel near my school! So , we practised "Danny Boy" ( we didn't use it for the performance after...)" Hitch a Ride", " the Handsome Butcher" and " Song of the sea".So ya, first period, I had good old AP Psych.: we were oing mod. 45: personality and dissociative disorders ( that'd be multiple personality disorder,etc...) Then second period, I had applied music guitar ( I just practised my two rifts for guitar lessons next saturday). Then halfway through second period, the chamber /concert choir warmed up by practising all our songs again! Then around 10:45, we make our way over to the S.A Citadel to warm-up one last time until 11:05 p.m: when we started to perform " Hitch a Ride", " The Handsome Butcher" and "song of the sea". To finish, the chamber choir did a girls-only song called " Flim-flam Sauce"! ( we finished at 11:30 p.m: all the while missing math 3204!)

Then, the Salvation Army Brass Band from Ontario stepped up to the plate.They basically started with some amazing jazz pieces and worked their way to some religious pieces such as " Daniel", " To God be the Glory" ( with a high tenor/ soprano male doing the vocals) and the tribute " God be with you until we come again" ( in which they surrounded us and played giving the effect of 'surround sound':literally. So ya they finished at 12:00 p.m. However, I stayed and chatted with them ( and got in a picture they took!) for 20 minutes ( I even got 2 of their msn and i added them)

So ya 4th period, I had good old Healthy living: in which we played badminton. Then, i stayed for math help, practised " Heaven on their minds" from the musical Jesus Christ Superstar for voice lessons, had supper ( chicken,rice and salad),watched the news, edited my resume, called a person to schedule a summer job interview and worked on AP Psychology studying!!!1 that's all for today ( and canadiansforchrist.tk is died now..... so you won't be able to visit it now!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home