Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

follow-up thread on ' Religion, the media and not-so-divine coverage' article

So ya, for those who would be interested in viewing this article, check out :

http://www.cbc.ca/news/about/burman/20060411.html



Also, I leave this section of the thread open for debate, clarification and so forth: anyone is free to post a reply to my initial thread and/or this follow-up one. If anyone posts anything that I feel needs to be highlighted on this issue, I will considering editing this follow-up thread to quote anywhere from part to all of what that individual said and I may or may not encourage you to post your remarks on the comments feedback section provided at the end of the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home