Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Friday, June 16, 2006

June 16th/2006: my first day of having no exams and what I did today

So ya, from 9am-3 pm, I was at Bishops College trying to find the Teacher Sponsor for the yearbook commitee, filled out a scholarship application form for scholarships that will be given out at the Cap and Gown Ceremony for graduates in December 2006 and worked on the Yearbook. Basically, they got me to find quotes on the internet to be put unto the bottom of each of the pages in the yearbook. But, I had to do alot of cutting as I focused too much on sayings some people had rather than inspirational quotes. Then, once I had gotten a few, I was asked to organize them into categories: Sports, Music, Humour, Good advice,etc... ( me and two former Bishops College: Amanda M. and Julia W. worked on the yearbook as most other people were still studying for exams!)

So then at 3:15 p.m, my cousin Joey offered me a ride home. Yet, he got the idea for me to go up to his house and as a result, we rented two movies and one video game to keep us occupied ( the movies were Stealing Harvard and some other one and the game was Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube!) But first, we spent the first 10-15 minutes watching my "Rock City Master Band Performance June 4th/2006 DVD" ( It was performed and recorded at Club One) Indeed when I look back on it, i'm so glad that Joey convinced me to join Rock City in December because it was one of the greatest musical experiences i've ever had in my life: getting to perform three modern songs : " Give it Away" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers, " Desire" by U2 and "Limelight" by U2 was so amazing! Yet, it was so funny when I paused between the first two songs saying, " Hold on a second" ( So I could chug 1/2 a bottle of water: turns out that it wasn't half of what I needed as I started to get a raspy voice from the harsh vocals in "Desire")
So ya, we spent 2-4 hours playing S.S .B .M : earning the various characters, battling each other and what not. Then at 9 pm , I had to walk home as I needed to get home to get settled away. To make up for missing my chores earlier today, I had vacuumed both flights of stairs and the third floor of the house. From that point on, i've been checking e-mails, checking out political websites and trying to contact some of my friends......

and ya, I might be going to see a movie with Felissa tomorrow: so i'm looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home