Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Promotion for the Newest Political Party in NL : The NL First Party

Yep, I found out about this election when the Rural Provincial Newfoundland Politician Fabian Manning left his seat vacant to run in the Federal 2006 Canadian Election to represent the Avalon Peninsula ( Which he is now elected to do) As a result, a by-election was called and the competition was on as to who would replace Fabian Manning: Felix , The PC Party Candidate ( who was elected in that by-election) , a NDP Candidate, a Green Party Candidate or ( you guessed it) , a NL First Party Candidate: the first ever election or by-election to have featured a NL First Candidate.

Anyway, i'll let their official website speak for itself:

http://www.nlfirst.ca/faq.htm

and I believe the homepage is http://www.nlfirst.ca