Jordan's Blogarama

This is a blog telling about what I did in the run of a day and/or my opionion on whatever topic I feel like posting about.... yep, check back often for more details and don't be afraid to spread the word about my blog!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

TheCry2 Promotion

Here's a comment I wanted to post on the Blog for TheCry ( But I couldn't because i'm not a 'team member' of the blog. Anyways, thought i'd share it with you all!

Hi Faytene, i've been a loyal fan of your ministry since Last Summer when you and some of your members of your FlyHighMinistries visited St.John's/NL ( Newfoundland and Labrador) at the Revival Centre...
Well, since then ,I bought your book, "Stand on Guard" ( Which I found to be totally amazing). I found it so amazing in fact that I donated a copy to the WEB church library! (WEB is short for a church in St.John's on Topsail Road called West End Baptist of which I am a member!)
Anyway, one of my friends Brad Norman had a ministry called CanadiansforChrist which was a Christian community on the interest where people could chat about God, The Bible , to develop christian friends from across Canada,etc..
My point being that the site is now up and running ( After being closed for several months) And well, i'd be honored if you would visit http://www.canadiansforchrist.tk/ and check it out ( And maybe even become a member as I think the two ministries could be complementary.
Anyway when I friend arranged a Gathering This July called X-Alt 2006 ( Which was an amazing event where God was lifted up in worship,praise, people spoke in tongues, We had a Guest Speaker from the Mainland and what not! And well at that ministry, I prayed for TheCry2! ( As did some other people there when they felt they wanted to pray about some things!)

The link for TheCry Blog is http://thecry2him.blogspot.com in case you want to check it out!

Also check out this link for a video about TheCry2 taking place July 16th in Ottawa!!!:

http://www.4mycanada.ca/Cry2/Cryindex.html

5 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Huwag Kang Mangamba said...

Pinoy Channele bringing you best videos from all over Filipino entertainment, sports,
news, politics, technology, music, covering all Latest Tv Replay Show of Pinoy Teleserye.

Huwag Kang Mangamba

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Bobby Mughal said...

Dance + Season 6: Latest & Full Episodes of Dance + online on Disney+ Hotstar.
Binge watch episodes of Dance + entire season 6 only on Disney+ Hotstar.

Lakshami Bhagya

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 said...

From MX Player original hindi shows to Hindi dubbed shows you can make your
weekend full of entertainment with these top 10 hindi web series streaming

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Bobby Mughal said...

Today's episode starts with Kanta getting emotional. Anuj asks Kanta
what happened. Devika asks Kanta if she said anything wrong. Anupama asks

Anupama Online

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous KissAsian said...

KissAsian is the best website to Korean dramas and movies online free with
English Subtitles and Dubbed. This website Chris Gayle, movies of genres ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home